Help for a Recliner Chair Nightmare-20 Gorgeous Recliners!

Hi Guys, Before I get into the post about the cool (and not-so-cool) recliner chairs, please read until the end because I have a big favor to ask of you if you’re able.

In the meantime, we have a common dilemma surrounding a husband who wants to veg out in a big poufy recliner chair in the main living area of their home.

I’m beside myself. Surely, you know the answer. Why did God ever invent the recliner chair?

I mean, I just finished reading an older post about a wife struggling with her husband’s love of heavy, dark furniture.

Frankly, I’d be thrilled with the living room she hates—anything but the behemoth my husband just ordered.

He says that it’s the recliner chair he’s always dreamed of.

Dream? No, Laurel, it’s a freaking NIGHTMARE!

And, it’s going splat in the middle of our family room.

Fine, I realize that this is a first-world problem, but I’m actually sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

Believe me, I was so upset that he said to find him another recliner chair that we both like and he’ll cancel the order. But, it must be a comfortable recliner chair.

Oh, and he’ll be needing a new massage therapist to replace those whatever-they-are massaging things!

Yes, it’s one of those chairs!

Please, Laurel, I’m begging you!!!

Anais Chainjuvpace

*********

Oh Anais,

I don’t want to make you feel any worse than you already do, but didn’t anyone ever tell you?

On your first date in between the bruschetta and the eggplant parmesan, you’re supposed to casually inquire of your hot date:

“How do you feel about recliner chairs?”

Sources give these as the six most common responses. ;]

a. He looks confused because he’s trying to figure out if your query means that he might get lucky later on.

b. He looks happy because he’s convinced that this bizarre question is code for “I’m going to get lucky later on.”

c. He’s desperately looking for clues on your poker face to know how to answer this to your liking.

d. He doesn’t look up, but with a piece of parsley dangling from the corner of his mouth, he states that he can’t imagine watching the game on Sunday without one.

e. He’s an experienced player who’s been through this before and knows good and well why you’re asking him this question.

It means that you like him enough that if he plays his cards right, he’ll eventually get lucky;

especially if he blatantly lies that he doesn’t care much one way or the other. (Believe me, he cares!)

f. He wipes his mouth and, with the most charming smile ever bestowed upon a man, says that he has never given it much thought. “How Do you feel, Anais, about reclining chairs?

Obviously, Anais, you did not ask him this question.

So, what did you talk about on your first date?

Oh, never mind. That’s not actually any of my business. Please, forgive me.

However, thank God it’s 2021!

Gone are the days when the ONLY recliner chair one could find looked like a hippopotamus who mated with a shar-pei and is about ready to give birth to septuplets.  Hippopoto-peis?

You know the one

Great for absorbing cans of beer and popcorn grease. Right?

Or, this one that looks like it’s about ready to roll into battle.

Oh man, does that book really say ARSENAL? hahaha! No kidding!

One Kings Lane Hartford Club Recliner Chair Blue Linen

Then, there’s the spacewalker recliner chair. I think this might be Anais’ nightmare.

image via NASA

I prefer these types of “chairs” in outer space. Ya know? Look, Ma, no tether. Yikes! That’s brave.

However, there is nothing even remotely chic about any of these. This type of recliner chair requires its own room, preferably in an underground secret bunker.

Clearly, you didn’t discuss this before you went on the second date???

And then you went and had kids with him? Oh dear, don’t tell me he wants one for Father’s Day!!!

He does?

This is reminding me of this post about the furniture that desperately needs to go on a diet. Remember?

Of course, I am being my cheeky self here. However, I  believe that it’s possible to make everyone happy with beautiful furniture, including a recliner chair!

Truth be told, this is the third update of this important topic. AND, each time, the chairs keep getting better and better.

In fact, some of these chairs are completely indistinguishable from their non-reclining cousins.

Why is there any difference at all?

The reason that there’s a difference is that, like a sleeper sofa, there needs to be room for the mechanism.

I’m thinking, these chairs are so beautiful, you might prefer to have a pair of them instead of a typical club chair.

Just in case you feel the urge to uhhh… recline.

However, please note that most of these cannot go right up against a wall. So, first, read all of the info before ordering.

The other thing is… Most of these are custom furniture, and the lead times these days are so long that no joke; you should be thinking about father’s day 2022!

So, now I will share a few of my favorite recliner chairs with one mini widget. And, at the end will be a big widget with many more chairs.

Addison Recliner chair - Williams Sonoma Home

My favorite club chair is the Addison from Williams-Sonoma Home. It comes with lots of options.

• dozens of fabrics
  • leathers
  • nailheads/no nailheads
  • choice of leg color
  • choice of cushion fill

addison-leather-recliner-chair-with-nailheads-Williams-Sonoma-Home

This is the Addison in leather and with nailheads from the side. I love this recliner chair from the side because there is a beautiful pitch to the back. This degree of pitch is less the norm for a recliner chair. I’m not sure why, but it is.

Thorpe recliner chair - power recliner- black leather - rejuvenation

Thorpe recliner chair – power recliner- black leather -from Rejuvenation

Rejuvenation, a partner company with Williams-Sonoma, also makes a version of this recliner chair. It is a little wider, which might be nice for some people. It comes in both a power version (with a cord) and a manual version and other options.

Tyler Leather square arm recliner chair with nailheads

The Pottery Barn Tyler Recliner chair is actually larger than it appears here. I have sat in it, and it is very comfortable and a great size for most people. Please see this post for another image of it in the store. However, their chair’s back cushion is attached, just so you’re aware.

However, Pottery Barn (most of the upholstery is now made in North Carolina) makes another recliner chair that I actually used to own, but in the chair version.

manhattan-leather-recliner-chair - pottery barn

The classic art-deco club chair inspired Manhattan chair from PB has been in their line forever. Circa 2000, a client was getting rid of hers, and I purchased them from her. They were quite comfortable, as I recall, and looked terrific in our basement.

Brook Recliner chair - floral pattern ballarddesignsCan you believe this is a recliner chair? Well, it is, and it comes in dozens of fabrics. And no worries, many of them are solid.

However, below is a mini widget of seven of the pattern options, including this one above. Please click on any image for more info.

bedford-recliner-Williams-Sonoma Home

The Bedford recliner chair at Williams Sonoma Home features an English Roll Arm and comes in dozens of beautiful fabrics and leathers. There’s also a choice of leg color.

Pottery Barn Tyler recliner chair - stylish - Sunbrella Performance Pendleton Yakima Heathered green stripeThis version of the Pottery Barn Tyler recliner chair looks quite smart in Sunbrella Performance Pendleton Yakima Heathered green stripe. It comes in numerous other fabrics and leathers. I am not sure if the back cushion is attached for the fabric version of the Tyler recliner chair as it is for the leather.

And, you can also see a couple of Tyler recliner chairs that my client did a couple of years ago in her family room.

Kensington recliner chair from FrontgateAnd, how lovely is the Kensington recliner chair from Frontgate! It, too, comes in dozens of fabrics. They did an incredible job in designing this beautiful chair to hide the fact that it’s a recliner chair.

And, below are more recliner chairs.

To find out more, please click on the individual images.

And, if you’re interested in pinning these chairs for reference, I made a graphic with Picmonkey.

20 stylish recliner chairs that will make you want to have a new recliner chair!

please pin to Pinterest for reference

I know that this recliner chair issue is a common one. I hope there’s something out there that will work for everyone!

Okay, this is where I need some help if you have a moment and an Instagram account.

My Instagram account was hacked, Sunday around 1:20 AM.

It is still up and looks perfectly normal (Thank God), but as of now, I am no longer the owner of the account. Someone took it over and changed the email address at least twice and then changed the password too. In addition, they tried to extort money from me when I opened a temporary insta account! Of course, I told him to eff himself and thanked him for putting his extortion plan in writing for me.

Update: Thanks to one of you who’s been incredibly kind and has a connection at FB, I’ve made strong progress

I don’t have the account back just yet, but the hackers are no longer in control and the account is safe. I’m just waiting for a reset password link that works. Hopefully, on Monday.

PS: Please check out the newly updated hot sales!

Lots of new things to see mid-week.

INSTA UPDATE: Yes, posting here did help as one of you does have connections with someone at FaceBook and has been so kind to help me. Hopefully, I’ll have control of my account again, within the next day or so.

Everyone, please enable your two-factor authentication on your accounts, and if you get anything from Instagram, or facebook about authenticating your profile, it’s not from them. Please delete it immediately.

7th edition rolodex-post-graphic - November 2020 - A unique shopping guide with hundreds of sources created by Laurel Bern

• Kelly - August 24, 2021 - 10:51 PM

Need help! Material for sofas in hot climates? Looking to upgrade, the microfiber under my legs feels like I’m sitting on heated seats after one episode of a show. Seriously. During most of the year. Easy to clean but super hot!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - August 25, 2021 - 4:24 PM

Hi Kelly,

Upholstery is like clothing. Linen or cotton are best for hot climates. Or, a blend of the too.ReplyCancel

• Lynn - August 19, 2021 - 9:59 AM

Hi Lauren,

Thought you ought to know that I am getting 2 versions of your posts with the same theme- usually 2 days apart. Ex. Her Husband Has to Have a Recliner & 2 days before: Help for a Recliner Chair Nighmare! I am concerned that one of these is a fake and will corrupt my hard drive? Thanks for any help you can give?ReplyCancel

• Daphne - August 15, 2021 - 4:29 PM

Lauren, these are nice looking recliners, but I’m a woman who loves to rock and also need to recline for naps now that I’m 80 years old. My chair is totally worn out. I need a new one, but it must also be a rocker like my current one.ReplyCancel

• Judy Marco - August 15, 2021 - 12:05 PM

Here in the Midwest, recliners are limited to the familyroom which helps. Still have lots of more “formal” living rooms. We acquired our first after back surgery. Since then everything minor surgery they recommend sleeping in one for a few nights at least! Sometimes life gets in the way of life. Good luck on the Instagram issue.ReplyCancel

• Trisha - August 15, 2021 - 10:57 AM

Like the others, I am so sorry to hear of your account woes. People can be torturous. It’s maddening.
    On another note, I may have been one who was asking about recliners. (Or maybe I dreamed it). It really is a dilemma to get one with style… or I should say great style.. until now. Loved your suggestions and pinned the poster board to Pinterest. Thank you so much. Love your site btw.ReplyCancel

• Rosemary - August 15, 2021 - 10:27 AM

I see some comments regarding how the size of the recliner is too large/small or fits their significant other but not them. Please know that recliners are sized to comfortably seat people of varying heights. To select a recliner that is suitable for your height, measure from the ground to your knee while wearing flat shoes and compare that measurement to the height of your possible chair candidate to be measured from the floor to the front of the seat. I learned this from a knowledgable salesperson while shopping for a recliner at LaZBoy. It greatly helps you narrow the field of recliner candidates to those who fit your height.ReplyCancel

• Rosemary - August 15, 2021 - 10:19 AM

Generally, if a chair swivels, it does not recline, it will glide. If you think about the reclining mechanism, there really would be no way for the chair to swivel as well as recline.ReplyCancel

• Judy Latcha - August 15, 2021 - 10:15 AM

My go-to recliner brands I use for comfort, configurations, design, and quality are Stressless & American Leather. Very different designs and both totally cool. Price point is a plus too.ReplyCancel

• George - August 14, 2021 - 9:47 PM

I’m in my upper 40s and I have to say the recliner chair of my “generation” is the Eames (or reproduction) lounge chair. The thing is everywhere! 🙂ReplyCancel

• Dee - August 14, 2021 - 1:29 PM

There is a great manufacture called Omnia. They make amazing recliners. I used them for a client and they were extremely happy with the product, lumbar support and all! I do believe they are sold through retail outlets. Otherwise you can purchase through a designer.ReplyCancel

• George - August 14, 2021 - 1:25 PM

Where are are these husband’s with bad taste coming from? I don’t know any men like this….maybe it’s generational. 😉ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - August 14, 2021 - 1:30 PM

ummm… well, I dated a guy with a fugly recliner. He was 56 at the time. ReplyCancel

• bert - August 12, 2021 - 2:18 PM

Long time reader, first time poster. Sorry to hear of your hacking problems. Both of my credit cards (Visa) have be hacked within the past 10 months but thankfully I have not been responsible for the charges. What is happening to society? I do not do social media.

But my reason for posting is regarding the recliners. Personally, I don’t understand why women are so against them. Chairs are for comfort and recliners can be comfortable (it made sleeping easier after surgery), but… I found it hard to find compatible his and hers recliners when we were looking for new furniture 3 years ago. My husband is 6’3′ and big and I am not a small woman but it was nearly impossible to find what we liked (and we did buy some custom furniture so that was an option). The problem was finding compatible styles and fabric since the sofa would be different altogether. Even the owner of the store which is the largest in our state, was sympathetic to my dilemma. We looked at every option in the store and catalogues and didn’t find any thing to my liking. Eventually we purchased a leather dual recliner with center console which I HATE!! It is too big for a woman, doesn’t fit the body properly (not a problem for my husband) and I didn’t think about not having the second arm rest. I wouldn’t advise one of these behemoths for a woman. And it reclines from the back and bottom, so it is difficult to place in a room. Lesson learned. I don’t understand why I didn’t see these issues when I was in the store, lol. Just wanted to pass along my experiences.
    Love your site by the way!ReplyCancel

• Candis Coleman - August 12, 2021 - 10:08 AM

Thank you so much for this posting. Just going through the replacement of the ” behemoth” chair. Didn’t realize there are so many choice’s!ReplyCancel

• Erin - August 11, 2021 - 7:12 PM

We also bought a recliner from
    Club furniture. It was cheaper than Pottery Barn and more customizable. Ours looks like PB Tyler. They sent leather samples after we ordered it to confirm the color was truly what we wanted. No idea why this company isn’t well known b/c we have been so pleased with their product and service. Delivery was faster and shipping costs were lower than PB. We love it! It is made in NC which is probably why we got it in 8 weeks vs 6 months like other companies.ReplyCancel

• SM - August 11, 2021 - 6:57 PM

Oh, and where is Sunday’s post with all the gorgeous foyers? I was just about to bookmark it for later use as ours needs a facelift as well and I no longer can see the post?! Am I looking in the wrong place?ReplyCancel

• SM - August 11, 2021 - 6:54 PM

So terrible and scary this hacking thing!! I am not on social media so unfortunately, I cannot help, but hope there are good samaritans out there who will help solve this. Best of luck!!ReplyCancel

• Gail Caryn - August 11, 2021 - 5:37 PM

Oh Laurel, I’m so sorry your account was hacked. I’m not on instagram, Facebook, or any other site, so I’m no help at all. I hope you’re able to get it resolved.
    My friend has a lovely reclining club chair, but it’s not comfortable to recline in because the back it too short. It leaves your head dangling and Your neck unsupported. I think I would prefer a wingback recliner. They allow you to rest your head. Who am I kidding though! The only time I have time to recline is in bed! Sofas are also great for reclining. Lol.ReplyCancel

• Sara - August 11, 2021 - 5:33 PM

I was a sales rep for Bradington Young at one time and they are the BEST recliner made by far. Their styles are the most updated and mechanisms are Great! Love your blog! Sorry about your Instagram. Hope you get it fixed soon!ReplyCancel

• Kay - August 11, 2021 - 2:45 PM

My husband and I bought regular chairs for our living room, and after five years of daily use the fabric on the arms was worn to shredded, and my husband’s chair looked completely wrecked. Also, I really wanted my feet up at night, for the first time in my life (70s).

So we went to a Stickley sale and found matching neat and tidy looking leather, nail studded recliners. They have higher backs than most of those you showed because my husband always leans his head back to take a nap. They are very expensive chairs that cost a lot even on sale, but the comfort level is very high. When I wrenched my thigh last year and could not sleep lying down, the recliner saved me. I don’t know what I would have done without it.ReplyCancel

• Haz - August 11, 2021 - 12:56 PM

I have always said recliners and living rooms do not belong in the same sentence, and I am sticking to it.ReplyCancel

• Julie Shuchman - August 11, 2021 - 12:33 PM

I was hacked twice on Instagram two weeks ago. No help from Instagram either, just gibberish on their help page. I did the two factor authentication immediately and changed my password, got hacked again and discovered my hacker was from the Ukraine! (Two factor ids the location of hackers phone). Then I followed instructions on HELP for renaming my account changed my password again and that was it. No more hacking. The hackers apparently know when they can be traced. My account is private on Instagram and I would strongly suggest that on Instagram. But if you can’t, to summarize, reclaim your account by signing up for 2 factor, changing user name and password. Go through your followers and delete anyone suspicious. I blocked people who followed me during the interval between hacking and reclaiming.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - August 11, 2021 - 12:48 PM

I can’t do any authentication because they’ve changed the email address and password. And, yes, the HELP is 100% gibberish. If you follow the instructions, it leads you back to the SAME help page. It’s literally a dog chasing its tail. My only option is to leave a “comment.” So, I’ve done that like 20 times. The latest is that I opened up a new account which is really just a chat account, I guess handy for folks who like to… never mind. There isn’t even an option to put in a PW. Very strange. But, my hacker found me and is trying to extort money from me. I did screenshots of our convo.

When it first happened, I did get an email, but it had nothing in it to make any changes. Then, late Sunday, doing another search was another email I did not get right away giving me a link which I guess had expired. I’ll keep trying.ReplyCancel

• Michelle - August 11, 2021 - 12:01 PM

Sorry to hear about your instagram account. I hope you get it resolved.

Have you heard of Club Furniture? We bought a leather recliner from them. It’s sort of a slimed down version of the PB Manhattan chair. There are quite a few good options. Here’s the recliner we bought:

• Kathrynne Willhoite - August 11, 2021 - 11:00 AM

I’m sorry to say I wasn’t following you on IG before, but I am now and reported your account as someone impersonating you. I hope it helps you recover it though and not just delete it! Thank you so much for this post 🙂 My husband has made mention of a recliner, but he did surprise me with our sofa and it’s pretty close to what I would’ve picked after reading your blog. What I really wanted was about $1500 even at our local discount store and we just didn’t have the money at the time. But he’s such a sweetheart that he used his Christmas bonus to get it. Anyway, if you decide to do a reiteration of this post in the future, would you consider adding rockers/gliders? We have one for our daughter’s room but I forgot to add space for the motion and it is much too big with that added. I know a lot of people shop Pottery Barn for them.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - August 11, 2021 - 12:56 PM

Hi Kathrynne,

I was considering adding rockers/gliders but it was too much. I’m not sleeping well. But, thank you so much for reporting the account. With my new account, I put in caps on one post that the site was hacked and my email address. Then, I reported the post as a suicide threat. Seriously, you have to do that for anyone to pay attention. So, at least, it’ll get some eyes on the account and maybe they’ll get back to me. It would take someone with the keys one minute to delete those cretins, change my email address back to what it was and give me a code to redo my PW. It should not be this difficult to correct!

This is why I say, DO NOT BUILD A BRAND ON INSTAGRAM! We don’t own it and have NO CONTROL. Accounts can and do get shut down for any reason they like. Period. Good luck.ReplyCancel

• Amy - August 11, 2021 - 10:53 AM

PB Wells Tufted leather swivel recliner just winked st me 😉ReplyCancel

• Amy - August 11, 2021 - 10:49 AM

Do any of these beauties swivel?ReplyCancel

• J - August 11, 2021 - 10:47 AM

The chairs above are lovely however they’re move of a “ladies” chair, these backs are too low for most men. Look at Bradington Young, Classic Leather and Motion Craft, just a few lines with with higher backs while still remaining stylish. However as Laurel said, they will be special order and will probably take several months to receive.ReplyCancel

• Roxanne - August 11, 2021 - 10:26 AM

ALaurel, I posted on my IG that your account was hacked and got an almost instant reply from “you” asking did you want your account back! Are they trying to hold you up for money? ScaryReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - August 11, 2021 - 1:01 PM

YES!!! And, I have the screen shots to prove it! I posted them on Twitter. (eyes rolling)ReplyCancel

• Michi - August 11, 2021 - 10:17 AM

So sorry to hear about the hacking! I wish I could help, but don’t know how to do instagram or twitter (so embarrassing to admit it).
    My hubby just bought a recliner (for his office, thank goodness). Just as we were walking into Lazyboy I got a call from my daughter who just had to put her cat down, so I stood outside talking to her for quite a while. By he time I got inside the deed had been done and paid for! Thank goodness the chair does not live in the general population.
    BTW, I laughed so hard at the NASA photo. Best laughter in months! Thank you for that Laurel.!ReplyCancel

• Maggie S - August 11, 2021 - 10:04 AM

Camille -tell him that a reclining sofa would contribute to a current divorce! LOLReplyCancel

• Kristin Taylor - August 11, 2021 - 9:49 AM

Laurel, I’m sorry you’ve been hacked. I want you to know I tried buying your Paint and Pallette Collection, Rolodex and Tips on Sunday, yet your site did not allow me to complete the transaction after 10 or so attempts. If that was because of your having removed Sunday’s post, would you please be willing to extend the 20% discount to me? Please advise. Thank you for your consideration.ReplyCancel

• ALISA KLEIN - August 11, 2021 - 9:37 AM

I checked your Instagram account and I see your first post is obviously not one that you posted. Can you explain how we can help you on Instagram?ReplyCancel

• Janice - August 11, 2021 - 9:18 AM

Definitely try tweeting at them. I have had good luck with companies who respond quickly from Twitter.ReplyCancel

• Janet R - August 11, 2021 - 8:48 AM

Just a follow up – someone cloned my account (used my photo, and a couple of copied posts). Friends alerted me and reported it and it was resolved fairly quickly. BUT after that I kept a look out for my user name and found one who used part of my name with a high school friend’s picture. Really creepy. I know that other professional accounts have had trouble with facebook/instagram with someone else taking over their account and it took weeks though. Weeks! In the meanwhile a lot of stupid videos were posted.ReplyCancel

• Janet R - August 11, 2021 - 8:37 AM

That’s my guy too. 6′ 4″ and shoulders like a linebacker. The only suggestions they had at lazyboy – which at least had options for him – would have totally blocked access in the living room. Plus, so hideous that I would die. I got a long mission style couch that he can at least stretch out on.ReplyCancel

• Roxanne - August 11, 2021 - 8:34 AM

Been fighting and losing the recliner battle for for FORTY-EIGHT YEARS! Hubs is 6’3 and insists the pretty recliners are too dinky…I just have to turn a blind eye or be driven completely bonkers. Will for sure post on IG…why would anyone do that? Too much meanness these days.ReplyCancel

• Janet R - August 11, 2021 - 8:33 AM

There are 3 little dots at the top left of every instagram post. Click on it, and the first option is “report”. You can then chose the appropriate option.ReplyCancel

• CHRISTINE TAYLOR - August 11, 2021 - 8:18 AM

7:17 am Tuesday
    Not sure how to let you know your Instagram was hacked. Faithful reader.ReplyCancel

• Amy Marette - August 11, 2021 - 7:53 AM

So sorry you’ve been hacked Laurel. I don’t do social media but definitely do enable two factor authentication soon!

Love the recliners you have shared! My hubs wants one and we have an added challenge – he’s 6’ 4” and most of these chairs look like the foot rest would end mid-thigh and the back would come to maybe his shoulders.

He has tested some in store – Pottery Barn and Ballard – and they looked like little kid chairs when he tried to recline in them. not comfortable!

Any suggestions for a stylish recliner for an extra tall man?

Thanks so much!ReplyCancel

• Nina - August 11, 2021 - 7:48 AM

Sent a tweet. Good luck with Instagram.

Look at the Fama recliners!! Omg. Stunning. Ordered the Mondrian for my CO house in a bright orange. Probably should have gone deep purple or ballsy with Taxi print….Orange just makes me smile.ReplyCancel

• Mary Ellen - August 11, 2021 - 5:22 AM

Instagram doesn’t provide a link/clue to report your hacker! I posted on Twitter commenting that your Instagram account was hacked.ReplyCancel

• Jenn - August 11, 2021 - 1:39 AM

According to Mr. Google, Instagram HQ can be reached at 650 543 4800.

• Laurel Bern - August 11, 2021 - 1:53 AM

Thank you Jenn. Yes, I did that last night. Called the number 2 or 3 times and waited for the very long message to finish. It’s a total dead end. I tried to leave a message but was timed out doing what I was told to do which is spell everything out. I have to spell my name slowly or they think I am Lauren Burns, or Laura Dern. lol

It’s a complete farce.ReplyCancel

• Lauren - August 11, 2021 - 1:16 AM

That Bedford recliner from WS is breathtaking! I had no idea that a chair that elegant could be a recliner.ReplyCancel

• Joanna - August 11, 2021 - 12:51 AM

So sorry! Who should we write to, what address? Or do you mean just post on Instagram? I enjoyed your Sunday post and bought 333 decorating rules! Was that link compromised? Again , sorry for your troubles.
    I am a fellow Back Bay tranistional resident! Enjoy your posts so very much!ReplyCancel

• Gabrielle - August 11, 2021 - 12:50 AM

Oh, Laurel! I am so sorry! I’m not on Twitter, Instagram or FB ( however did I find you? Pintrest!!)

Praying you get help soon…so frustrating!

You are such a lovely person and an inspiration to so many. As my mom is fond of quoting, “Never give up!” (We know you won’t!!)ReplyCancel

• Katie - August 11, 2021 - 12:47 AM

I sent a report on Instagram- hope it helpsReplyCancel

• Camille Walsh - August 11, 2021 - 12:33 AM

I wish my husband only wanted a recliner! We are ‘not quitters,’ on our third marriages, and he thinks a recliner contributed to his last divorce. He insists on a reclining love seat so we can watch tv together. Help!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - August 11, 2021 - 12:50 AM

a recliner contributed to his last divorce? Tell him, Laurel says, “no.” Very simple. Problem solved. lol

• Robin - August 11, 2021 - 12:00 AM

In my experience, the only way to get attention from social media for issues like this is on Twitter. Yes, tweet everyone you can find at Instagram for help. I’m so sorry this happened to you.ReplyCancel