How To Muck Up Perfectly Executed Classical Decorating

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all of your great comments about Lori’s wonderful reno we looked at on Sunday.

However, I’m not finished as she indicated that her classical decorating was not quite finished.

Alas, most of you were more quiet than usual. But the truth is, if Lori did nothing else here, it would be absolutely wonderful as is.

It’s also very easy to go overboard or do things which don’t enhance a room’s natural beauty.

Not to be a mean old cow, but I need to be a mean old cow for a bit and then I’ll turn back into my usual sweet self.

It’s about this room.

how to muck up classical decorating

This is Lori’s magnificent double parlor in the previous iteration.(before she purchased the home)

Aren’t you just dying to move that chair out-of-the-way? It’s a good thing to remember that just because furniture looks good in a room doesn’t mean that it’ll look good in a photo.

It is fine to move a piece that’s in the way for the sake of a photo. (that’s a very old post that nobody ever reads)

Unfortunately, it’s the least of our problems.

Let’s dish.

The first thing that jumps out at me is that the poor dear windows put on their slips, but forgot to put on their dresses.

In addition, the flouncy “slips” err– sheer draperies/weird valances need far more weight for this grand home. And by weight, I mean a much heavier fabric, like a beautiful opaque lined linen. Not only that, but this froo-froo style of window treatment isn’t working for me in any kind of classically designed home.

While there are some issues with what precise era this home is, if it were my home and I was doing classical decorating in the Greek Revival style, I would paint most of the mouldings a beautiful, creamy, semi-gloss white.

Indeed, the mouldings in one room have been painted but not in its twin room. I find that odd.

But that’s not all that’s bothersome.

If I were to keep the mahogany/walnut stained moulding, I wouldn’t put a mahogany/walnut coffee table in front of it.

Right? It’s too much of the same.

I would  do something like this fabulous , classical black Chinoiserie Ming coffee table.

And then I would style the top with some books and maybe a wonderful blue and white Chinoiserie vase. And this would work beautifully, even if we didn’t change the trim.

But let’s say that we didn’t change the stained wood mouldings, the next issue is the wall color.

Gag.

It’s like the Easter bunny dragged a dead squirrel into the house.

Sorry. I mean, it’s just not working for me. If one is going to have hefty reddish-brown trim in their classical decorating, then they need to balance it out with a rich, deep wall color. And, there are dozens of beautiful Benjamin Moore colors in the Laurel Home Paint and Palette Collection.

A few off the top of my head:

• Cleveland Green – a warm, bronze-y green with a lot of brown in it. It’s a fabulous neutral– goes with everything.
  • Chelsea Gray – A warm, deep gray with a tiny touch of taupe-y brown.
  • Smoked Oyster – This is a fabulous color that is veering towards brown but with a beautiful lavender undertone. I did this color once for clients and also saw it in an old home in Boston where I stayed once.

What about the upholstery Laurel?

Yeah, good question. I don’t know. I wasn’t planning on redesigning these rooms. And forgive me; I really don’t like having to be this negative. But the pillows are like the horrid little pill I accidentally bit into instead of swallowing whole this morning.

They are way too small and unimaginative, to say the least. There are so many fabulous pillows and fabrics on the market and they could’ve gone to Etsy and gotten some far more interesting pillows.

Okay, there’s more I could say, but we need to go back to the beautiful kitchen with the adjoining family room and dining area.

The kitchen really doesn’t need much. No window treatments if possible.

There could be lanterns or pendants over the island, but the windows are so spectacular that I’m really feeling fine as they are. I do miss the TV screen though. hahahahaha! (you can see that here)

It would be cool to do a display of blue and white Chinoiserie porcelains over the fridge.

I checked with Lori and she said that she’s cool with that idea and that there’s plenty of room.

Some of you may have been wondering why you can’t see the bottoms of some things in front of the big window.

odd window sill behind kitchen counter - classical decorating

This is why. So, maybe a solution would be to put everything in there on a block that raises it to the height of the counter? Not sure. Anyone have any ideas about this area?

Aside from that, I LOVE, the Chinoiserie ginger jars, but I am also thinking how fabulous it would be to have two gorgeous lamps, instead. I adore lamps in kitchens.

(that is… if there’s a place to plug them in)

Ralph Lauren lamps on Chairish

Buggerall! These are on HOLD at Chairish. Are they allowed to do that? Hey, either buy them or give someone else a chance. It’s like saying. These aren’t sold, but you can’t buy them either–naa-naa-poo-poo.

Fine, please take them down and put them back up when they are available!

Note: I received two comments from the lovely Anna Brockway, owner of Chairish explaining this and it makes a lot of sense to me now. The hold program is new and only for interior designers to give them a chance to get the okay or not from their clients. That is actually a great idea!

But, they are considering putting a count-down clock on so that folks will know when the hold period will end.

Thank you so much for clarifying that Anna! Love Chairish!

But anyway, they are Ralph Lauren beauties and that is a very good price.

If you want to get new ones, they are available at Circa Lighting. And please note. These lamps at 32″ high are NOT small! They aren’t even medium. They are large. Not outlandishly large. But large nonetheless.

For the family room area, I’m good. It’s actually a small area and there’s no room to put anything under the TV unless wants to have perpetually purple toes and shins.

The only small thing is that the pillows which I love, are dictating the color scheme to some extent. Although there are more colors in the artwork.

Hothouse Flowers in Spark Pillow from Lily on Blue

But if one wanted to change the pillows, the same pattern comes in this colorway which I love too.

The dining area, I noticed in one photo that the table was going one way and in another it was going perpendicular to that. So, the space must be fairly square.

round vintage neo-classical mahogany dining table

I’m thinking a round table. It doesn’t have to be, but I love round dining tables.

I found this one that’s very pretty on Ebay. It might need some refurbishing, but it’s not expensive and I love the neo-classical Louis XVI style legs.  Plus, it opens up to be 117″ which of course, won’t fit here.

Round tables are difficult.

And wonderful round tables that open up are even more difficult to find. This one starts at 54″ which is a wonderful size and can easily accommodate six or seven.

I did have to change the rug to a square rug. Square gorgeous rugs are also in the category of not easy to find. I do love the one Lori has, but with a round table it should be square.

Why not a round rug with a round table?

It’s just me. I’m not a fan of 98% of them.

vintage Regency style chairs from Chairish

There are two chair options. I love them both and size-wise and stylistically feel that both work. The vintage Regency-style chairs are a little formal, but the check fabric (way below) knocks back that formality.

Beautiful lines. I don’t know if 5 chairs is enough on a day-to-day basis.

Maybe the armchairs could be used somewhere else if the five side chars are enough.

These chairs could also be painted.

houndstooth check from Fabricut

Game Point Lake fabric from Fabricut

to reupholster the dining chairs

I got the inspo from the fabulous drapes in the Gil Schafer Miles Redd collab. Love this room!

And below I made a widget with most of the above and some other things as well, like the other chair I like.

PS: Don’t forget to check out the Hot Sales.

And I found out only tow hours ago that Horchow JUST started a 30% off ONE DAY SALE. The ENTIRE SITE.

• Nicole - April 14, 2018 - 10:13 PM

I don’t have any specific ideas for Lori’s beautiful home but want to mention the Mississippi Governor’s Mansion. It is a gorgeous Greek Revival. The front portions upstairs and down are all historically accurate with period furnishings for the most part from what I remember. Some are not original to the home as things were destroyed/stolen/misplaced during and after the Civil War. The paint colors are mostly saturated roses, yellows, pumpkins, and blues. The rear of the upstairs is the private residence of the Governor and his family and is the same architecture as the remainder of the home but is decorated in a very classic contemporary (if that’s even a thing) style–abstract artwork, well proportioned upholstered pieces, etc. Both the more up to date feel of the private residence and the historically accurate portions of the home are gorgeous. I guess my point for Lori is both modern elements and bold colors can be lovely in the style home she has. Obviously she already knows this by evidence of her beautiful renovations. She may be able to find some pictures of the Mississippi home online if helpful.

Also Laurel, in the Governor’s private conference room in the rear downstairs of the home, the walls above the wainscoting are a hand painted grisalle mural of the regions of Mississippi–Delta, Piney Woods, Gulf Coast, Hills. It is wonderful.ReplyCancel

• Hollie @ Stuck on Hue - April 14, 2018 - 6:30 PM

I read your post earlier and was going to come back and explain that the holds on Chairish are a new feature for the trade only, but I see that Anna Brockaway has already given you the low-down!

One thing you mentioned in the post that stuck out to me was the suggestion of not using a wood-stained coffee table in a room with wood paneling. Yes! A couple years ago we bought a 1916 home which has beautiful original millwork, and all of it on the first floor is stained a medium to dark wood tone. If it were up to me, I’d paint a lot of it, but my husband would kick me out. Immediately. So I am relegated to other types of furniture when decorating. It’s quite a challenge sometimes, but there’s already too much brown! I am able to use wood-stained furniture in a few rooms upstairs where the trimwork was already painted white.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 15, 2018 - 12:32 AM

Hi Hollie,

I’m sure that your home is beautifully decorated!ReplyCancel

• Mid America Mom - April 11, 2018 - 6:35 PM

LOL! No surprise on that ming cocktail table and Chinoiserie from you 😉 . If they do go with a more formal table in the kitchen area I suggest that they have a piece of glass on top. The suggested table is pretty but I assume this would only seat 4 due to the outside legs? We have had our antique pedestal 54″ round table for years (with leaves yes I agree hard to find) and 6 folks fit nicely if the width of the chair is not too wide. Great to hear on your remodel!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2018 - 11:11 PM

Hi MAM,

No the table can sit more than that, the legs are pretty thin.ReplyCancel

• Mid America Mom - April 14, 2018 - 1:13 AM

Thanks for clarifying! I am looking into a battery operated lamp this weekend for our kitchen 🙂ReplyCancel

• Bobbie - April 11, 2018 - 6:10 PM

Lori truly has a beautiful home! So much wonderful architectural detail. It is tragic that the rooms were so poorly done by the previous owner, but it looks and sounds like you and Lori together will make this home into something beautiful that deserves that architecture! Those curtains…well, nuf’ said. In the kitchen, you could do an entire row of greenery along that shelf – a grass or shapely ground cover in long containers and place the lamps on the counter tops rather than try to fill up that space with a bunch of stuff. Love lamps in kitchens myself. I swear that crow sculpture keeps moving! Like Where’s Waldo or the world-traveling gnome in the postcard….ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2018 - 11:09 PM

Thank you so much Bobbie. I’m not really helping Lori; just riffing off of what she’s done, for fun and to hopefully give others ideas too.

• Eleanor - April 11, 2018 - 4:33 PM

Sorry, more thoughts. I noticed Laurel added a faux orchid in the widgets. This house would look lovely with a profusion of greenery, real or faux. My hair stylist has the best idea that I cannot wait to implement. She mixes her faux orchids with real ones. It is an amazing window display and because some are faux, they are always blooms, but the display is always changing and you cannot tell which are which unless you are a nosey gardener-type like myself. Love that idea!ReplyCancel

• Ramona - April 12, 2018 - 4:34 PM

I think green in the form of plants will do this setting and color scheme wonders. More on the kitchen ledge (but not too much). I noticed the new kitchen pic had lavender and a purple tulip. Favorites of mine. How about some lavender/purple/green fabrics?

I love the round table you found Laurel. Aren’t square rugs even harder to find?

Off to shop for some fabrics for this gorgeous home.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 12, 2018 - 7:02 PM

Hi Ramona,

The over-all scheme is blue and white with a cool gray floor. I think that the purple tulips are lovely, but don’t see purple and green fabrics going with the rest of the fabrics and rugs.

Yes, square rugs are not easy to find. I chose a ready-made square seagrass rug. But I believe that a round table might not work after all.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2018 - 11:06 PM

Oh, that is a great idea. Just don’t water the wrong ones! hahaReplyCancel

• Eleanor - April 11, 2018 - 4:28 PM

My own two cents for this amazing Reno and home would be more gold and warm touches. I think the federalist mirror shown in the previous post was stunning against the cool wall color and furnishings.Laurel, it would be interesting to hear your thoughts in a post on mixing warm and cool elements for spectacular design. One thing I learned from your palette collection was that truly spectacular interior design seems to come about when there are both warm and cool colors in a room. Maybe that’s why gray interiors of the farmhouse variety come off so flat for me sometimes…too many cool tones. Gray-toned wood floors, gray washed baskets, gray furniture. Everything is great and white and maybe a little blue for these types of rooms. Or it’s just me and my personal preference:)ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2018 - 11:05 PM

That post is already here; actually more than one post, but I’m sorry, feeling fried tonight. There’s a search box if you want to take a stab at it.

But also the walls are white dove which is a warm white. You’re looking through the filter of a camera and then your monitor. I think the chandelier in the dining area has gold on it. Maybe it needs a touch more which is easy to do with some gold paint.ReplyCancel

• Fenella - April 11, 2018 - 3:25 PM

That dining room is crying out for a proper big Irish Georgian wake table. They are sooo functional, and lovely to sit at, and look gorgeous when all tarted up. That, and a Mr Bean level of paint-job, of course.

Talking of tarted up … I think those “slips” might actually be re-purposed Victorian bloomers, of the sort genteel ladies wore when peddling their penny-farthings.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2018 - 11:01 PM

Yes, bloomers. haha! But is a wake table where a dead person is laying? It must mean something else.ReplyCancel

• Fenella - April 13, 2018 - 8:54 PM

Nope! It really is a wake table as in wakes celebrating a life lost: it’s an old Irish thing, and the tables are very desirable. They’re oval, drop-leaf/gate-leg, but the leaves drop from the length, not the width, of the table, so when the leaves are up a good-sized one will sit 12 or so, but when the leaves are down it’s barely 2′ wide and can sit against the wall … or hold a coffin, as the case may be. Ever practical, those Irish Georgians!

I do believe a good dining room should function as more than just a space in which to eat, although I think I’d hesitate to stick a coffin on the dining table for all to behold these days …ReplyCancel

• Denise Rambo - April 11, 2018 - 1:04 PM

Since the photos are from the real estate listing, it COULD be that the curtains were put up SPECIFICALLY for the listing – as ugly and inappropriate as they may be. The owners may have had perfectly nice drapes but took them down in order to avoid prospective owners wanting them to be included in the sale.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2018 - 1:17 PM

Hi Denise,

That’s a good theory, however, these appear to be custom-made for these very large windows. And they look like they’ve been there a while.

Plus, if I wanted to take the drapes with me and not have it be an issue, I would just take them down and leave the windows bare and not spend any more money. The rooms would’ve looked so much better, IMO.ReplyCancel

• Anne Lynn Jarman - April 11, 2018 - 9:35 AM

You are spot on with this poor house, it is all so dull, sorry to the owner but your decorator has done you wrong and you have a beautiful house. It seems so lifeless and you know it so it isn’t you. So many wicked little no-talent decorators out there bullying their lovely clients and taking advantage of them. ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2018 - 9:43 AM

Hi Anne,

This is Lori’s home but this photo was taken when it was owned by someone else. It is from the original real estate listing before Lori bought it. Sorry, if I didn’t make that clear. And I don’t know for sure that a designer did this room and I would never presume that she bullied her clients. Maybe they are the ones who insisted that the drapes be sheer. Who knows? All I know is that they are pretty awful.ReplyCancel

• Anna Brockway - April 11, 2018 - 9:29 AM

Hey Laurel. Got an alert on your post and mention of our holds. Need to defend our holds! Chairish only offers interior designers registered in our trade program the ability to put items on hold. We offer this specifically at the request of interior designers because they wanted time to obtain approval from clients without worrying that the item would be sold in the meantime. Why do we leave the item live and marked as on hold instead of temporarily removing it from our site? So our sellers don’t miss out on getting exposure and back up offers to the apx 100,000 shoppers who visit us daily while the designer talks with their client. Just like in an antique store items are put on hold and left on the floor, we do the same. Ok. I will shut up now. Thanks for listening. I love holds!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2018 - 9:38 AM

Hi Anna thanks for clarifying, but what is still unclear to me is the time-frame. Sometimes I’ve seen as long as 3 months. The one yesterday was shorter. If you see this, it would be helpful to understand how long the holds go on for.

By the way, I don’t know if you remember me. But I’m the one with the vintage sale’s affiliate page and almost everything on there is from Chairish. I’m one of your daily shoppers and have bought things there for myself. ReplyCancel

• Anna Brockway - April 11, 2018 - 9:47 AM

Of course I remember you! Thanks for being such a fan and showing us via the affiliate program. All holds last 48 hours, have to be requested by the designer and approved by the seller. Designers can request extensions if needed; it’s at the discretion of the seller to accept or not. The idea of adding a countdown clock on the item saying when the hold will expire is an interesting idea. Thanks for that!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2018 - 10:07 AM

Thanks so much for the explanation Anna. I put a note explaining all so that others will be sure to see it. The hold is actually a wonderful idea for designers and I love the idea of a count-down clock. ReplyCancel

• Parnassus - April 11, 2018 - 8:51 AM

Hello Laurel, I’m from Cleveland, Ohio and am dying to know why it is called Cleveland Green. Is it for Ohio, England, the Duchess of Cleveland or just someone’s name? The Moore website gave no info. Whenever I visit home I am struck by the constant presence of Green–after all, Cleveland is known as the Forest City.

Your suggestions all make sense to liven up the place. I do like the mahogany parlor table, which seems appropriate for the period of the house. And I still would like to see a few more tchotchkes!
    –JimReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2018 - 9:09 AM

Hi Jim,

That’s a good question about the paint color. My very first BM fan deck only had numbers, not names. That’s a dangerous thing to do because it’s easy to mix numbers up.

I like the parlor table too, just not where it is. ReplyCancel

• ggg - April 11, 2018 - 9:45 AM

Well, I went to the Benjamin Moore paint store recently and picked up some paint chips. I was told that they were going back to just numbers on the front of the chips. The manager told me that BM was doing this because it was too easy to mix up word names! The names are still on the back of the chip. BUT please change back, Benjamin Moore–I can remember the names like White Dove, etc, but the numbers are much harder!!!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2018 - 9:54 AM

ugh. I agree completely! Very unwise, IMO. The problem is that BM does things to confuse people like: White Cloud and Cloud White. Two different colors! That’s a bad one. And then, White Dove is oc-17 and simply white is oc-117. I predict that this is going to create more problems. However, if the name is on the back, they are still using the name, but it’s not as prominent.

In my practice, I always specified both the name and the number. One time, I did make a mistake, but since there was a discrepancy, I got a call wanting to know which one.ReplyCancel

• GGG - April 11, 2018 - 10:00 AM

When we lived in California, our local paint store had a sign up that said they required a signed note from the wife with paint names/numbers before they would mix paint for the husband!

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2018 - 10:08 AM

OMG! That made my day! too funny!

• Carol - April 11, 2018 - 5:37 AM

Hi Laurel, yet another great post. I think your idea for lamps in the kitchen is wonderful. If there isn’t an outlet available Lori might try Modern Lanterns. I think I heard about them on your site. I have a lovely pair of vintage crystal buffet lamps on a mantel where we can’t get power.
    CarolReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2018 - 9:05 AM

Hi Carol,

Yes, Modern Lantern! I just wish they had more classic-traditional styling available. But I love the idea. I’m wondering if your vintage lamps are battery operated?ReplyCancel

• Carol - April 11, 2018 - 10:39 AM

Yes, They have an etsy shop where they retrofit vintage lamps with the battery system. The buffet lamps I purchased work great. We may bite the bullet and have sconces installed when we do the next (and hopefully last) big renovation. Although breaking through the original plaster when these lamps accomplish almost exactly the same thing puts that on the very bottom of the list of to do items.

Thanks,
        CarolReplyCancel

• ADRIEN CALDWELL - April 11, 2018 - 2:35 AM

So those two rooms right next to one another together have three sofas and two armchairs? Why the need for so much seating? That looks so bad. Even if the rooms were well done but with similar furniture I can’t imagine sifting from one room with a sofa to another right next door with two more sofas. The redundancy and clear view of it all from one room to the next is really bad.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2018 - 9:01 AM

Hi Adrien,

I think it’s the arrangement of the furniture in the blue-green room that’s bothersome. There shouldn’t be a sofa in front of a doorway, if one can avoid it and it’s perfectly avoidable here. A nice arrangement would’ve been four chairs around a low round coffee table. That would keep things more open.

• Gaye - April 11, 2018 - 1:38 AM

Laurel, I’d been worried that your were ailing, what with your having mentioned problems and then a guest column and such. But if so, you have come roaring back in high Laurel Style! Who else would say “those poor dear windows put on their slips but forgot to put on their dresses”? Absolutely perfect metaphor, the kind you do routinely! And I am laughing even as I type about the Easter Bunny bringing in a dead squirrel. Exactly. Looks like he also brought new windows that don’t go with the architecture at all. And yes m’am: paint that wood trim. I know young women who have been seduced by Bella Notre drapey linens that are quite pricey but just don’t belong in a real home, and I bet the previous owner was one of their number. An hour in one of them makes you mad for starch. Love this column.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2018 - 8:52 AM

Hi Gaye,

Thank you, I’m feeling fine and despite any illusions to the contrary, the workload has not diminished as my new guide is coming out and then there’s the bedroom! But I finally have a lovely contractor who’s going to start on the 30th.ReplyCancel

• Gail Caryn - April 11, 2018 - 12:41 AM

Beautiful job Lori and such a gorgeous home. That porch! You make it easy Laurel. Your blog is a road-map to great style. Follow the recipes and out pops the eye candy. It’s a bit harder being in Canada. Many companies don’t ship here and, even if they did, the exchange, duty and tax would kill me.
    About the kitchen window area. I can see rectangular planters with herbs growing. Rosemary or lavender in chinoise pots would be lovely too. Ever grateful for your blog.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2018 - 8:47 AM

Thanks so much Gail! That is so kind. And I love the idea of herbs growing in Chinoiserie pots.ReplyCancel

• Katy Thomas - April 11, 2018 - 12:26 AM

Absolutely beautiful transformation Lori and in such a short time and am always amazed at how you pull together finishing touches Laurel! I’ve had a similar window situation where the window sills were lower than the counters..an 1890 Victorian.I couldn’t have a carpenter create a fake window sill because the drop was about 8 inches and the windows were operable, but looks like it is only a couple inches on yours…that might be an option. However, looks like plants might do well there, maybe some trough type planter boxes behind there with straight sides so you can’t quite tell that it dips below the countertop? If the greenery trailed. Regardless, I think the ledge is great as is gives you display space without taking up precious counter space…ReplyCancel

• Caroline @ The Hyphenated Home - April 11, 2018 - 12:10 AM

As far as the stuff in the window, I would put books under them to lift them. I always like a good cookbook for it’s useful and decorative qualities!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2018 - 8:44 AM

Hi Caroline,

Brilliant idea! Why didn’t I think of that?ReplyCancel

• Karyn - April 11, 2018 - 12:09 AM

Hi Laurel, This group of posts (shall I call it a series?) has been just wonderful! The kitchen reno was shockingly fantastic. I agree – the window treatments in this room were my first “ack!” And then the the stained mouldings. If the whole house’s trim/windows/doors were that color, fine. But mixed up? No. We just started the project of having our windows painted a semi-gloss white to match our trim. It’s such an amazing improvement! We no longer have these strange orange boxes in the middle of our walls. The previous owners put in new windows a few years ago but they are “natural” wood, while all of the mouldings and trim are white. Same deal with the interior doors. Even our 5yo has asked asked – “why are the doors that go to the outside white and the doors that are inside brown?” Yes, dear, that is weird.
    Looking forward to more of your thoughts – and Lori’s work – on her spectacular home!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2018 - 8:43 AM

Hi Karyn,

People just don’t know. I’ve seen some strange things in all of my years in this business.ReplyCancel

• Marty - April 10, 2018 - 11:40 PM

Laurel, I couldn’t agree more with your design assessment. There’s so much in that room that needs changing, including the couches. Is there a transformation coming?ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 10, 2018 - 11:49 PM

Hi Marty,

Well, it’s the previous owner’s furnishings. Supposedly, they had a decorator helping them. I imagine that whatever Lori has done is very lovely.ReplyCancel