Here Are Some Of The Benefits You’ll Have With Laurel’s Rolodex
- Have access to a 300+ page guide that gives an insider’s view into the world of home furnishings.
- Learn about nearly 500 Vendor/Manufacturers (V/Ms) in every price point from “dirt cheap” to, “if you have to ask, you can’t afford it” in an alphabetical list
- Have access to those V/Ms broken down into categories for easy reference
- Have access to the list of 128 DESIGNER FRIENDLY V/Ms where as a trade member, you’ll be able to buy at a deeply discounted price.
- Learn about dozens of my very favorite vendors
- Find out my list of the 36 sources I can’t live with out.
- Learn which sources will give you the biggest bang for your buck be they retail or wholesale
- Find out which sources I’ve had bad experiences with. (I mean, REALLY bad)
- You’ll also get a fabulous BONUS chapter about how to find the source of a product when there’s no clue as to where it’s from. I will show you how to crack the code! It works for me 99% of the time!
PLUS— Over ninety beautiful images, anecdotes, inside info, and Dozens of HOT TIPS!
Here… I’m dying to show you part of it!
Here’s the intro. Some has been covered, but there’s a little more info not covered, if you’re interested.
Have to admit… I’m very proud of this and am thrilled to have it for myself! There are so many times that I’m wracking my tired brain trying to remember a source. Well… here it is!
And, it’s going to be updated regularly. As an owner of the guide, you’ll be privy to free updates for the first six months.
AND, you’ll be able to contribute! If you know of a fabulous source that’s not in there, please let me know and it will be added for the next update!
Do you want to see more?
Okay, I’m going to show you the first page in the first few alphabetical categories. This is a minute sampling and not every page in the actual guide has photos.
And if you can manage it, I’d love it if you’d help me spread the word!
Just click the middle of the image below and it’ll take you to your pinterest page if you have one) Tweet and Share on Facebook! (those links are below)
Please let me know how it goes!