Nine Fabulous Benjamin Moore Warm Gray Paint Colors

This post is about warm gray paint colors or sometimes we call the color, greige.

Greige if you don’t know is a term for a color that looks like yesterday’s oatmeal. It’s become wildly popular.

In plain English, it’s gray and beige combined. When darker, the term is bray or you got it, brown and gray.

Again as in the previous post about cool gray paint colors, I’m going to focus on 9 fabulous Benjamin Moore warm gray paint. Like before, I’m sticking with the lighter shades. I feel that 9 is a good number to give some variety without being overwhelming. And it looks nice on the little graphic for your pinterest boards. ;] [please find that at the bottom of the post.]

Before I get into the colors, I feel the need to get something off my chest.

It’s about photos and computers. As you know, photography has come a very long way in recent years as has computer technology. However, what I have discovered is that the camera does not necessarily see color the way our eyes do. Furthermore, our computers interpret the colors with their filter.

Therefore, what you see on your screen ain’t necessarily what you get. It’s always been that way. Before the digital age, I found that photos were often yellow and/or red tinged. Now, I find they tend to go blue and/or purple. They went way blue/purple when I was using a PC. On the macbook, far less so. That’s what I’m using now, which tends to go more yellow.

As a designer, it drives me a bit nuts because I want to represent the colors as closely as possible. Alas, it’s impossible. When I look at photos I edited on my PC on my Mac, I’m horrified. I’ve decided that in the scheme of things, that this is not actually very high on the horror scale and to just live with it.

So be it.

Oh, wait. One last thing, I promise. The colors below are NOT necessarily what the room was painted. That is impossible to know. In fact, it’s a bit of a joke. However, it’ll give you an idea at least, I hope so.

Nine Benjamin Moore Warm Gray Paint Colors

Courtney Lane Benjamin Moore Warm Gray Paint Colors Classic GrayIvy Lane

CLASSIC GRAY 1548

Classic Gray is a pale, pale gray with warm undertones. Very pretty. I’ve never used it, but it’s one of Loi Thai’s go to colors and that is recommendation enough for me.

benjamin moore warm gray paint colors pale oak in a soft monochromatic bedroom

PALE OAK OC-20

Pale oak is a true greige. Again, I’ve never used it, but it’s one of Candace Olsen’s colors. ’nuff said.

emily brown photography_masterbathroom Benjamin Moore warm gray paint colorsMarianne Brown via HGTV Blog

Pale Oak again in a bathroom with a deep red mahogany floor. The marble looks to be calacatta gold, or something of that ilk.  By the way, for those of you who know how I feel about a lot, not all, but a lot of shows on HGTV, their website is like a completely different company! It’s terrific!

Kitchen-Matthew-Quinn-Design-Galleria - Benjamin Moore warm gray paint colors

ASO Showhouse Kitchen by Matthew Quinn via Jennifer Shoenberger

this photo…

Study_lkaeinteriors Benjamin Moore warm gray paint colors - Revere Pewter - classical fireplance mantel

and this one…

john jacob dining room with Benjamin Moore warm gray paint colors - Revere PewterJohn Jacob

REVERE PEWTER HC-172

and this one are all representative of hands down the MOST popular warm gray of them all! And guess, what? I JUST specified this one [or rather the clients selected it] and saw it in person for the first time yesterday. It’s going in two identical very small bedrooms with a pitched ceiling and dormer window on one side.

We took the color all the way around and it is perfect! It’s a gray with a lot of beige in it, but it can also look a bit silvery or warm or every so slightly taupe or khaki depending on the light. But I find that with almost all of the warm grays that they can vacillate between slightly red/violet and green/yellow undertones.

rum hemma warm gray paint colors living room Benjamin Moore warm gray paint colors - Gray OwlRum Hemma

GRAY OWL 2137-60

Gray Owl, really could’ve just as easily gone in the last post about cool gray paint colors. Its one that I think straddles both worlds pretty evenly. However, it does have some greenish, yellowish undertones which makes for a lovely non-cold gray which is also very popular.

via homemaker.com Benjamin Moore warm gray paint colors - Edgecomb Grayvia

EDGECOMB GRAY HC-173

Alright. I have to admit that I was a bit on the fence about this color. Sorry, but on the chip, I think it looks like cat puke. However…………………. I researched this one ’til the cats came home and could not find one person who had anything but the most glowing love for this color. Anyone? Any experience?

But good case in point. The chip is only a SUGGESTION. AND… never, but never look at a color horizontally. It’s going up vertically [unless of course, duh the ceiling] and you have to stick the chip flat against the wall! For more tips on how to get the color right, the first time, please look here.

balboa mist benjamin moore warm gray colors Balboa Mist - paint entry progress-fabulously vintage Fabulously Vintage

BALBOA MIST 1549

I have used this one! My client last year was so cute. She went out and must’ve gotten about 30 test quarts. And then she made big poster board samples of every color. She really did it the right way and loved this color the most. This went up in a very large great room with cathedral ceilings and a big stone fireplace! Very interesting. The color is so, so pretty! It’s not anything that you would ever go… “Oh, what IS this color?” It’s just a whisper of a soft warm gray. On some walls, a very slight, slight, slight lavender undertone, but then on others, very slight, slight, slight green undertones. It’s just warm, light and lovely. You can’t go wrong with Balboa Mist.

via henurst-blog-gray Benjamin Moore warm gray paint colors - Collingwood

COLLINGWOOD 859

Another fabulous image by Phyllis Higgerson of the Henhurst Blog. If you don’t know her blog, I heartily recommend it. She has fabulous taste and her home is exquisite. You might recall her astonishingly gorgeous images from her day with Bunny Williams!

Benjamin Moore warm gray paint colors Leona-Mozes-Photography-Scott-Yetman-Benjamin-Moore-Paint-Colors_-Benjamin-Moore-Wickham-Gray-HC-171-BenjaminMoore-WickhamGray-HC-171Scott Yetman interiors | photography by Leona Mozes

SHALE 861

Shale is a color I haven’t used. It appears complex and rich and is the darkest color here. Although, it is not at all dark. It is on the light side of mid-range. I think it’s a warm gray that would appeal to both men and women.

Benjamin Moore warm gray paint colors oomph Edgartown Side Table Fabulous Daybed. James Thomas Interior DesignJames Thomas

Side table by Oomph

Design by Ben Pentreath -lovely fireplace vignette Benjamin Moore warm gray paint colors - AbaloneJohn Jacob

ABALONE 2108-60

And finally, Abalone.  I used Abalone last year in two bedrooms in a lake house. Well, one is more of an office. One room is more sunny but the other one faces due north and is dark. The color looks gorgeous in both rooms. There is a very subtle undertone of violet, but there’s enough brown and gray to keep it from ever looking purple. It’s a very lovely color. I highly recommend it.

And here’s the graphic for your Benjamin Moore Warm Paint Colors for your pinterest boards

Benjamin Moore warm gray paint colors and greige paint

For more helpful wall paint info, please click on the following links.

The perfect white trim color for your warm gray paint.

20 great shades of white paint.

Love Farrow and Ball but not the hefty price tag?

Here are all 132 shades matched to Benjamin Moore colors

And are you possibly looking for Benjamin Moore cool gray paint colors? If so, click here.

laurel

PS: Please click here to check out this wonderful book on

house painting by my friend Patricia Hart McMillan

• Debra Schneider - April 19, 2017 - 1:51 AM

Ready for a change, I’m taking my dining room from persimmon/terra cotta-ish to a pale, warm grey. I primed and made some large swatches but was unsure until I ran across your blog and this great article. I worked today with a wonderful young woman at the BM paint store and have found my wall and ceiling colors. Thanks for such as rich and generous site.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 19, 2017 - 11:14 AM

Hi Debra,

Thanks for your kind words and all the best with your decorating!ReplyCancel

• Mariam - April 5, 2017 - 8:50 PM

I just painted my main space in Edgecomb gray and I’m really disappointed. It’s definitely a chameleon color and it reflects green and mauve in the living and dining area which has both northern and southern light. In the northern exposure room only, which has cathedral ceilings, the color is peachy pink during midday towards the ceiling. I even brought out a BM color consultant to check it out and she had no explanation. It only looks good at night time with LED lighting.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 5, 2017 - 9:06 PM

Hi Mariam,

I know exactly what you are referring to because I once had a job with north facing windows on one end and south facing windows on the opposite end (of course) of a rather long living room.

The color changed considerably from one end to the other.

But something I’d like to point out to you is that if your room is freshly painted, I am guess that there’s nothing on the walls yet and perhaps the room isn’t even decorated with window treatments and other furnishings.

And the other thing is… and I do this too… but you are undoubtedly focusing on it because it’s new.

I don’t have the answers for you, but the paint is only one piece of your design scheme, so I am thinking that if it’s not working, that a lot can be accomplished with the furnishings + art and accessories.ReplyCancel

• Mariam - April 11, 2017 - 9:52 AM

I think you may be right! There is nothing on the walls yet and no window treatments. Could all the green grass on both ends of the house be reflecting in and causing the green tint on the walls? I think that may explain it! If window treatments don’t fix it, I’m looking at some other colors like BM Tyler Gray or Thunder. Thank you for your feedback!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 11, 2017 - 11:04 AM

Hi Miriam,

Yes, it’s possible that the grass could be reflecting in.ReplyCancel

• anne - February 27, 2017 - 12:32 PM

I’ve been trying to find a gray to emphasize my golds, greens and reds in my living room and dining room which open up to each other.. My rooms are small and dark (Chicago winters!) with east exposure. I’m thinking of painting the walls light gray and the ceilings a light gold to reflect light, like BM Antiquity OC107.

Warm gray is recommended for my colors, but some blogs have said that using gold with a warm gray will muddy the gray.

I’d appreciate your advice.

Your site is very helpful, although I just found it yesterday. Lots of information.

Thank you.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - February 27, 2017 - 3:38 PM

Hi Anne,

Oh gosh, I’m so sorry but unfortunately cannot give out specific advice. It would be like a doctor trying to diagnose an illness based on “I have a headache and am nauseous.”

No worries, though. I get about 40 requests like this a week. I can’t advise people unless i’m standing in the room and can see EVERYTHING, including the color of your hair and the clothes you’re wearing.ReplyCancel

• Gwen - February 7, 2017 - 10:04 AM

I can appreciate that… But again, thank you for the great articles!ReplyCancel

• Gwen - February 7, 2017 - 8:22 AM

I finally decided to hop on the gray train. While doing some preliminary research I came across your blog. Thank you for sharing such thoughtful information on color selection. One question, I’m turning a very large closet with no windows into an office for my husband. Would it be better to go with a warm or cool gray? Thank you!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - February 7, 2017 - 9:45 AM

Hi Gwen,

Sorry, but that is not something I would be able to answer without a consultation and I’m no longer doing them.ReplyCancel

• Deb - February 6, 2017 - 8:27 PM

We painted our entire open concept home Shale prior to listing last year. It’s a beautiful neutral that looks great with warm and cool colors, brass, nickel, bronze fixtures. It was a real winner for me!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - February 6, 2017 - 11:12 PM

Hi Deb,

It is a lovely one for sure! Thanks for sharing your experience.ReplyCancel

• Mary - February 3, 2017 - 12:56 PM

Thank you so much for this article. I have struggled to find the perfect greige and every sample I tried was too cool. I tried getting my color idea across to the paint guy but he kept showing me cool grey colors. I stumbled on your article and it was spot on with the look I was trying to go for. I bought 4 samples of the 9 colors listed and abalone it is. Again, thanks so much.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - February 3, 2017 - 4:11 PM

My experience has taught me that most, not all, but most guys who paint are not the ones to ask for advice about color. The two talents don’t necessarily co-exist.

but I’m so glad that the post was helpful and you found the perfect greige!ReplyCancel

• Susan McLaughlin - January 22, 2017 - 10:22 AM

Hi Laurel — Thanks for your wonderful blog. Love the inclusion of art (esp John Singer Sargent) and your LOL take on things. Re Edgecomb Gray – I used it in an oceanfront walkout basement in a house we were trying to sell here in Maine. It felt warm and sophisticated. I’m sure I will use it again. It beat out Revere Pewter because it seemed softer and livelier in that setting (large space with low ceilings.). By the way, on the first floor of that house which was south facing and sunny, I used Maritime white which I adored with white dove trim. Wish I had known about your blog then!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - January 22, 2017 - 1:09 PM

Hi Susan,

Funny, but I was just telling someone about my dress from J. Mclaughlin. What a coincidence!

The colors sound really lovely!

There are many posts with fine art in them. It’s because I see rooms as compositions and I think it helps drive home the point in an accessible way.ReplyCancel

• Bea - January 16, 2017 - 1:22 PM

We just put up Armstrong architectural tiles in our dining room. Even though the same lot, the colors don’t match so we have to paint. I think the color of a warm pewter would be perfect. I am wondering if we painted it with one of these warm grays in a satin finish if it would give us that effect.ReplyCancel

• Hayley Weller - January 16, 2017 - 3:56 PM

Can I use use shades with charcoal grey curtains. I Really love the taupe/griege shades but only just got my curtains would it go?ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - January 16, 2017 - 4:00 PM

I’m sorry but I have no idea Hayley. I’m not there to see everything that’s going on. Extensive list. Can’t do it based on a vague description. But even with an elaborate description and photos can’t do it because I’m not doing consults at this time and if were there would be a hefty consultation fee. :] Thank you for your understanding.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - January 16, 2017 - 3:35 PM

Hi Bea,

It sounds like you would like a bit of a metallic finish? Benjamin Moore makes a metallic glaze.

Here’s what I would do. Google the information to see if there are any tutorials. Then, consult with your BM paint dealer that you like in your area, if that’s the brand you wish to use.

Or, just try out a few different colors and make samples on a spare piece of architectural tile. If you can, hold it up or even tape it to the ceiling and move it to a few different spots.

Keep in mind, that the color will tend to lighten once on the ceiling, especially if there are a lot of windows. It will look deeper in the corners away from the windows.

Hope that helps!ReplyCancel

• Bea - January 16, 2017 - 6:00 PM

Thanks so much! Yes, that helps a LOT!ReplyCancel

• jackie - December 20, 2016 - 2:24 PM

Hi,

I’m in desperate in need of help. We recently purchased the gray gia sofa & chair from Crate & Barrel. I have yet to settle on a color for my opened space coop. I’m looking for a warm but yet contemporary look.

Can decide on a color for the walls, pillows or coffee table.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - December 20, 2016 - 2:34 PM

Hi Jackie,

Sounds like you might need to hire a professional designer for a consultation at least. I’m not doing them at this time, however.ReplyCancel

• Robin - December 5, 2016 - 6:26 PM

Your suggestions, with the great photos, were a great help. I’m trying to lighten and modernize a kitchen that has terra-cotta walls and floor…looked great a few years ago, but quite outdated now. I have white cabinets with oak molding, so I have to stay warm. The Benjamin Moore paint expert told me Edgecome Gray is a best seller here. Was leaning towards it, but after seeing Balboa Mist with the warm buffet and orange poppies, that may work better. Thank you!ReplyCancel

• Ash - November 17, 2016 - 12:07 PM

Hi there, I have a large open floor plan living space and painted it a combination of Revere Pewter in the main living area and then Edgecomb in the entrance, up the stairs and loft. I can’t say enough good things about both colours, and they go beautifully together in an open floor plan. Upon reflection, I would have preferred to switch them around. The Edgecomb just reflects the light so beautifully, I think it would’ve made the main living space seem brighter and more airy. The Revere Pewter is also beautiful, but would have been more fitting in the entrance/stairway due to the lower lighting. Just some tips for people looking to use these similar colours. Edgecomb is definitely my favourite.ReplyCancel

• Hayley - October 19, 2016 - 4:02 PM

Looking for an equivalent for BM shale thanksReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - October 19, 2016 - 11:12 PM

Hi Hayley,

My recommendation would be to consider hiring a color consultant if you’re struggling with a color. It would be impossible to suggest anything because I can’t see the situation.ReplyCancel

• Hayley - October 20, 2016 - 1:47 AM

Is there no farrow and ball equivalent to Benjamin moore paint shade shale then?ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - October 20, 2016 - 1:55 AM

Hi Hayley,

There might be, but there are nearly 4,000 Benjamin Moore colors and only 132 F& B colors. And the exercise here was to match up those 132 F&B colors to BM, not the other way around.ReplyCancel

• Liza McSwain - September 11, 2016 - 9:02 AM

Laurel, I love your blog and have become a devoted reader during the last 11 months of a home renovation (I should say demolition and rebuild!). Your advice has been invaluable and most appreciated. I have a quick question regarding trim. Much of my house is Edgecomb Gray with a couple of rooms Rockport and Stonington Gray. What are your thoughts on painting the trim/doors the same color as the wall, just using semi gloss rather than matte. Ceilings (10″) the same color as the wall just at 50% strength? Again, thank you so much for your candid, at times hilarious, and always thoughtful and helpful comments and advice.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - September 11, 2016 - 1:40 PM

Hi Liza,

Usually I paint the trim one color through-out the home, but of course, not always and there can be some rooms where it gets switched out. I love and have written about painting walls and trim the same color (but different finishes). This is wonderful particularly for libraries and offices but can also be used in other rooms. It depends partly on the style of the home.

I realize that a lot of people talk about this and don’t fault you at all, but I do not get involved with percent formulations of a color because it’s not a paler or darker version of the color; it’s a different color! I never heard of this until a few years ago. My suggestion is to choose a color that exists that harmonizes with your paint color.ReplyCancel

• Jennifer Danek - September 1, 2016 - 4:07 PM

Edgecomb grey is in one of my bedrooms, and it is almost indescribable how beautiful it is. After I saw it, I wanted to paint the entire downstairs space in this color. It’s a grey with some taupe and a hint of purple. It has a dreamy quality – its very light and gorgeous match with white dove and wood floors. I think this is a perfect color.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - September 2, 2016 - 1:55 AM

Hi Jennifer,

That’s an excellent description of this ethereal color. Thanks for sharing that!ReplyCancel

• Alicia LeMaster - July 19, 2016 - 1:46 AM

Love your designs!ReplyCancel

• Charlotte - July 18, 2016 - 12:33 PM

Hello Laura,
    After driving myself insane for weeks trying to pick one color for the den,hallway, foyer, staircase walls and upstairs wall of my somewhat open concept floorpan, your site made it easy for me to choose Gray Owl. It is up and gorgeous! Problem is this: we moved into our home two months ago and we like the kitchen, wouldn’t have been my first choice but it works. The paint color is Sherwin Williams basket beige and it looks lighter than chip and it is a north facing room so looks a bit lighter and greener. Anyway, the trim in the kitchen is definitely a creamy white(I see yellow) and now that the gray owl is up in den, the kitchen and den flow together somewhat(can see each room from another even though there is a definitive doorway) my husband painted an off the shelf bright, crisp white in there, no undertones at all it is just WHITE. It looks great with gray owl but huge contrast between kitchen and den!! He hates me now because I said we have to do something to fix this. Either repaint trim in den OR change entire kitchen!! We didn’t want to change kitchen….don’t have the time or money tree right now lol. SO….is there a trim paint that we could change den to that will flow better? We do not know the trim color of kitchen because previous owners left us nothing. The kitchen has cream painted cabinets with a glaze resulting in warm creamy cabinets, the basket beige walls(SW paint) and warm honey oak hardwood floors throughout house, granite is defintely warmer with browns,blacks but some white too. I am trying to make this flow without redoing kitchen colors too.
    Thank you!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - July 18, 2016 - 2:45 PM

Hi Charlotte,

I write this same note about 20 times a week. I’m not exaggerating. But I can’t give individual advice in the comments for all of the reasons you can think of. I’m sorry.

My paint guide will have lots of suggestions for a great shade of white that will work well for you. I list the shades of white that go with each color and Gray Owl is one of the Laurel Home Essential Paint Colors.

• Charlotte - July 19, 2016 - 10:33 AM

Thank you so much for your reply. I am new to your site and had not explored it thorougly before asking my question; I simply saw the mention of Gray Owl and got excited! I have now read on and think I may have figured it out 🙂
        Thanks again
        CharlotteReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - July 19, 2016 - 10:39 AM

NP Charlotte. I understand. People see that I’m helpful in the posts and don’t understand that I can’t give advice without SEEING the situation. And if I go that far, it becomes a consult which I’m not doing any longer. That’s one reason that I wrote the paint guide. Thanks so much for stopping by and wishing you well!ReplyCancel

• jen - July 12, 2016 - 9:02 PM

What sheen would you recommend for Classic Gray in living rooms & hallway (semi-gloss, satin, egg shell)? Home has a lot of traffic-just wondering if semi-gloss is too shiny for a gray paint.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - July 12, 2016 - 9:52 PM

YES, it is too shiny! It’ll be horrible and make your home look like an institution. You can use the matte formulation which is washable. I always recommend and it holds up beautifully.ReplyCancel

• Kim Jones - June 2, 2016 - 12:36 PM

Would a warm grey go with golden knotty pine floors in a simple colonial house. Looking at Balboa mist, classic grey, revere pewter, collingwood and abalone based on your suggestions.
    Other choice is to stay with the creams. Thinking of rich cream by BM.
    ThanksReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - June 2, 2016 - 10:35 PM

Hi Kim,

I’m sorry but I can’t make specific paint recommendations in the comments as a rule. However, when choosing a color, one needs to look at everything, not just the floors. What else is going in your room? That’s a great place to start when making these decisions.ReplyCancel

• Meredith - April 26, 2016 - 11:17 AM

I just wanted to say thank you so much for this post, as well as the cool gray one. We just bought our first home and I am overwhelmed by the amount of decisions to be made. You have given me an excellent place to start and I feel much more confident in our paint choices. Thanks again – can’t wait to explore more on your blog!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 26, 2016 - 12:45 PM

Hi Meredith,

Thank you so much! And if you’re still needing more help, my Laurel Home Essential Paint Collection is coming out on May 10th. It’s not free like the blog, but the price is very reasonable compared to hiring someone and it’s crammed with useful information, not just a list of paint colors. Stay tuned!ReplyCancel

• Meredith - April 26, 2016 - 11:44 AM

Oh, I just wanted to ask one question – have you used the “other” Gray Owl? Do you know what the difference is between OC-52 and 2137-50? Thanks!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - April 26, 2016 - 12:58 PM

Oh Meredith,

This is going to bring out the most sarcastic side of me. It’s not you. It’s them.

What’s the difference between those two Gray Owls?

Nothing.

It’s the same damned color. THE. SAME. COLOR!

Why did they do that?

That’s a very good question Mer.

OC stands for Outrageously Confusing. lol
        Many, many of the OC #s have duplicate numbers–mostly in the same fan deck! Some of them are also ready-mix, like white dove, linen white, etc.(in both of the large fan decks) and a few, I believe are from the classic color collection which has anywhere from three to four digits. So, if the name is the same, it’s the same color. If you look in the back of the color preview fan deck, you’ll see that.

And then there are the same formulations that have DIFFERENT names. uh huh…

A well-known one is Ivory White and Acadia White AC-41. AC stands for Awfully Confusing.

As I have been working on my collection, I have found at least a dozen sets of identical twins. Or if they aren’t, the difference is less than a dye-lot. My eyes are good. I took a test that put me in the top 5% of how accurately people see color. (a gift I’m very grateful for!) I probably should have written them down, but this is a massive project as it is. I am knee deep in paint chips. haha. ReplyCancel

• Terri G - March 27, 2016 - 2:07 AM

Laurel, thanks for the beautiful articles on the different Grays. I have a question. I am getting ready to paint some of the rooms in our new house Gray. The first room is the living room combo dining room which is cobalt blues and white w/some champagne intermingled. This room faces the North East. From this room, you can see the family room / kitchen (great room?). It has a wheat sectional with area run in wheat dark Gray & beige design. The Kitchen cabinets are going to be painted a dark tone of whatever Gray I go with on the walls. This room faces South West. All of the rooms get lots of light depending upon the time of the day. My question is when it comes to cool and warm Grays. My colors of cobalt in the one room I feel should be done in a cool Gray and the wheat colors in the family / Kitchen should be in a warm Gray. All of the trim – base boards & doors will be in white. I would prefer to use one color Gray in all of the rooms if possible and using a light Gray to keep the rooms light and bright. Is there a Gray that will work with both of my color schemes without giving off an undertone that will possibly clash? Thank you for any help you can provide on this.

TerriReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - March 27, 2016 - 2:36 AM

Hi Terri,

I’m so sorry but the comments are to discuss the post or general advice that will benefit other readers. Otherwise, it’s a paint consultation which I’m not doing right now and if I was, there’s a hefty design fee.

Even if I could work for free…

I can’t see what you are talking about! I can’t see the precise colors, the light, the other things going in the rooms, the style of your home, the size of the rooms and windows, the height of the ceiling, the floors. It goes on and on… And what if there’s a chink in the system and there’s something that isn’t working at all?

The best advice I can give you is that if you are struggling with the color, it probably means that you’re on the wrong wave-length. I would hire a professional, but be prepared to hear something you hadn’t thought of. ReplyCancel

• Terri - March 27, 2016 - 10:36 PM

I’m sorry – I didn’t mean to go outside the perimeters of the comments – I think maybe I didn’t correctly ask my question and provided too much information for the answer I was hoping for. What I was getting at was, of the 18 colors of gray that you mention in your articles, which one is most likely to work with both warm and cool color schemes without giving off an unexpected color tone? Again, thank you for discussing this with me.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - March 27, 2016 - 11:10 PM

Hi Terri,

That’s still very difficult to answer because of the aforementioned variables. However, my little bathroom with one small window is painted Shoreline. It’s one of the grays on the cool paint chart https://laurelberninteriors.com/2015/03/08/benjamin-moore-cool-gray-paint-colors/
          What I recommend is going to the store and picking up some sample strips if you don’t have a fan deck. Pick a few colors you think you might like and pin them up, one at a time. Then, narrow that down to 3 or 4 and then go to the store to purchase your test samples. Make the boards and move them around.

I would definitely stick with a pale gray. And probably a cool one, because some of the warmer grays might clash with the beige and champagne tones.ReplyCancel

• Terri - March 27, 2016 - 11:50 PM

Thank you Laurel!! I will do as you say and let you know how it works out. Hope you had a wonderful day!!

• Rita - March 25, 2016 - 7:26 PM

I just finished painting my kitchen Edgecomb Gray by Ben Moore. I LOVE IT! When I started testing paint samples with my painter, I was sure that Gray Owl would be the one because it is to popular. Not so. In my kitchen it looked baby blue. So, you can’t trust a paint chip – you have to do a test on several walls in your space. My kitchen cabinets are Alabaster by Sherwin Williams and the French doors are black. The combination is beautiful.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - March 27, 2016 - 12:31 AM

Hi Rita,

You are so right about that. At least with some colors. I think the grays are the most deceiving because the colors are too subtle to see until they are expanded and then you really see it!ReplyCancel

• Linda - March 2, 2016 - 11:36 AM

The results are in! After reading your post (and taking it to heart)I have used Revere Pewter in our open concept family room/kitchen and love it. We have a stone fireplace that has rusts, grays & pops of black (I wanted options in the stone!)and the Revere Pewter complimented all the colors in the fireplace without “bullying” any of them. We are using marble in the bathrooms (marble shower and marble counter tops) and the Stonington Gray is a beautiful compliment to the marble. In certain light, it does read a beautiful soft blue. I used Pale Oak in a study and the utility room and it too turned out to be the neutral that I was looking for. The trim & the doors will be White Dove. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise! There is a Proverb in the Bible that says, “The generous man will be prosperous, And he who waters(refreshes or helps others) will himself be watered (refreshed or blessed). That is my wish for you, Laurel!ReplyCancel

• Anne - March 2, 2016 - 10:50 AM

Am learning so much from these posts but am still a bit confused about one thing: Is the rule of thumb to choose colors with cool undertones in bright west or southwest facing rooms and colors with warm undertones in darker north or east facing rooms? Or do I have this backwards? Thank you.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - March 2, 2016 - 6:30 PM

Hi Anne,

You’re confused, because it IS confusing! Because when we are talking about color, we are talking about the light that it is reflecting.

The prevailing thinking is pretty much what you say, except that I’m not a big one for hard and fast “paint rules” because light changes. For instance, my bedroom faces south and west, but in the morning, it’s more like a north facing room and on a gray day it’s well… gray! Then, at night—it’s always the same, of course. Nobody ever seems to talk about that.

This is why Iargely prefer to classify rooms more as light and dark and because you can have a dark south facing room and a bright north facing room! Some colors seem to look good no matter what. But they will look different is all.

This is why I advocate for making separate large samples and moving them around the space in all different lights to get the over-all effect.ReplyCancel

• Georgeann - February 10, 2016 - 9:51 PM

Thanks for this post about warm grays! In response to your question about Edgecomb Gray, we have had it in our family room for four years now and I still absolutely love it! I was very hesitant when the designer showed it to me – and so was our painter. But the painter liked it as much as I did when he finished and said that he would be recommending it to clients. I still think it looks awful on the sample and can’t believe that it is the same color that is on my walls!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - February 10, 2016 - 10:11 PM

Thanks for the feedback Georgeann! Since I’ve written this post have learned a lot more about Edgecomb. But yes, it does vaguely resemble cat puke on the chip. lol

Arrrggghhh, painters! Not all, but too many do this. Us designers aren’t telling them how to paint! It’s unbelievably tacky if not downright unprofessional when they feel obliged to contradict a designer’s judgment. It shows a total lack of respect for our abilities. On top of it, they have NO idea what else is going on in the room.

It happened to me recently and fortunately, the client ignored him. She’s thrilled with the color, BTW.

I’m not saying we’re infallible, but if he thought it was a problem, should discuss it first with the designer, not our mutual client!ReplyCancel

• Linda - January 25, 2016 - 10:28 AM

Your post about warm grays is just what I am looking for. But a more basic question…have you written anything about trim colors. We are going with light trim throughout the house…but don’t want a “builder’s white” that screams cold & cheap!ReplyCancel

• Sheila martin - January 19, 2016 - 8:43 PM

Am looking for a warm,light, neutral color that would work in a dark, cold, north facing bedroom .ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - January 19, 2016 - 9:03 PM

Hi Sheila,

These are all beautiful in this post! I’m quite partial to Abalone however. It looks great everywhere!ReplyCancel

• Geoffrey Locke - June 15, 2016 - 5:20 PM

a colorist has recommended abalone for a large room with high cathedral ceilings. I just put up a sample and am nervous about the lavender hue, but from afar it does look like a warm gray. It’s complicated color and I don’t want to make a mistake. My colorist loves it and says it works wonderfully and you are too. Am recommendations or words of wisdom of picking this color? Thanks. It seems a little risky, but I want to trust the experts.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - June 15, 2016 - 5:39 PM

Hi Geoffrey,

I can’t really make any recommendations in the comments for or against paint colors because I’m not there and especially because you are already working with someone. I can’t see what else is going on or how the light is working with this color. But… working with a room with cathedral ceilings is very different from a room with an 8-ft ceiling. You cannot look at one sample. You need to make a sample board and tape it flat against the wall, moving it around the room, both high and low to get an accurate read of the color and how it will look on different walls and lights.

In addition, what else is going in the room? How does the wall color work with the rest of the furnishings and finishes? Those are all crucial points that need to be addressed when making your final decision. But… also, trust yourself. If you don’t like a color, for whatever the reason, then you don’t like it and I would select something else.ReplyCancel

• Kari - January 9, 2016 - 4:12 PM

I’m looking for a good neutral beige-gray medium color for large open 2- story concept home. Has lots of white trim and window! Would love opinions!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - January 9, 2016 - 4:38 PM

Hi Kari,
      Keep reading the blog. You’ll find a lot of opinions! But above all else, test, test, test and trust your own eyes!ReplyCancel

• Abbey - January 5, 2016 - 9:46 PM

We painted our two bedrooms Edgecomb Grey and the hallway Revere Pewter. Couldn’t be happier.ReplyCancel

• Hillery - December 27, 2015 - 7:23 AM

Love your blog! Do you ever comment on how regional and/or seasonal differences in light affect paint colors? I’m mostly in Maine so your NY orientation works for me, but when I went to Florida the light, foliage and even dirt were so different… I had to learn a new color vocabulary. With coastal Maine, there’s such a light and color variation between seasons, so that’s the challenge. What’s outside the window is always changing, and I love that. But whether to pick up color from spring flowers, summer grass, autumn leaves, or snow and fog is always a matter of pleasant confusion to me (worth many hours of pondering color). – Thanks again for this great blog.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - December 27, 2015 - 11:31 AM

Hi Hillery,

Thank you for your kind comment!

Ahhh… you’ve touched on something that I’m sure I’ve mentioned somewhere in these 300+ posts. And that’s that it doesn’t matter where you live. The light is ALWAYS changing, unless you live in a room with no windows.

However, some places like Florida that are further south and the land is flatter may have larger extremes. Although, my living room if I didn’t have shades on the windows, in winter come noon-time is blindingly bright!

I always try to see the wall color as part of a composition. It’s like a painting. I may not love all of the colors individually, but together, they make for something pleasing to my eye.

• Emily McMillan - December 16, 2015 - 8:03 AM

Are these paints suitable for an entire interior?ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - December 17, 2015 - 2:31 PM

Hi Emily,

I probably wouldn’t use all nine of them in one home, but that doesn’t mean that one couldn’t.ReplyCancel

• Winnie O'Driscoll - December 3, 2015 - 8:53 AM

I have painted our living, dining and foyer rooms in Edgecomb grey. I am currently working on an old cabinet in my foyer. I painted it Scandinavian Pink by Annie Sloan. I can’t say I love it and was wondering if you have any suggestions that would work better. I do welcome your expertise!
    WinnieReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - December 5, 2015 - 10:21 AM

Hi Winnie,

I’m sorry but I’m not doing paint consults at this time. It’s not just a matter of throwing out a color as a suggestion. It requires photos and a lot of time to make an accurate assessment. And even with that, it’s very difficult to do long-distance. It takes a lot of energy!ReplyCancel

• Donna - November 22, 2015 - 12:53 PM

What color is the wall in the James Thomas photo of a wall with a window and a chaise under it?ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - November 22, 2015 - 6:07 PM

I’m sorry, Donna, I don’t know the specific color and photographs can be so deceiving. In addition, you’re viewing it through your computer so it could be something very different from how it looks to you.ReplyCancel

• Christine S - November 17, 2015 - 10:21 AM

Hi Laurel. I discovered your blog only last week and I am utterly obsessed! You have totally validated my time-consuming fascination with paint colors and taking a long time to choose my wall color. After much deliberation, and 9 different paint samples on the dining room walls (and not liking a single one of them), I finally found Shale. Turns out it is not a chip typically found on the wall displays in many Benjamin Moore stores. I was somewhat embarrassed to go back to my local BM store after so many samples, so I drove a few minutes further to another one. They had a newer display and there was my perfect color, SHALE! The Dining Room is North Facing with very little natural light compared to the rest of the house, and the existing molding is ornate and painted an off-white with the slightest dark glaze… not my preference but what the house came with and I was not about to take on that project. Anyway… I realized I needed a warm gray, and sure enough, I was right! Now onto the 2 story Front Hall, also North Facing. I think I may go with Abalone, since I do want to keep the Dining Room special with the Shale color – it really is gorgeous, the most perfect color I could have found. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and thank you for your awesome blog. I have been sharing it with my similar-minded friends 🙂ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - November 18, 2015 - 12:12 AM

Hi Christine,

Glad to be of service and thank you for sharing as well! Abalone is a beautiful color! It’s quite sophisticated, with slight purple undertones. But it’s not PURPLE! very subtle.ReplyCancel

• Cindy - November 1, 2015 - 4:03 PM

Thank you for sharing this great information about warm grays! I am amazed at how the exact same color looks different in one room to another when they are open rooms and right next to each other. I painted samples of the exact same color in the FR and around the corner into our sun room and you would swear I painted them out of two different cans! Is there any of warm grays that would look good in both rooms, even though they wil appear different? Is there any of these grays that you could put together that is darker but would match for an accent wall? When I went to get sample strips there is only one color, it doesn’t show the different shades that would look good with it. If you can suggest any colors to look at, that would be great! Thank you!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - November 1, 2015 - 8:31 PM

Hi Cindy, I’m not doing consultations at the moment, however, what I always recommend is test, test, test. That is the only way to know for sure if colors will look good together. I’ve seen some very crazy situations where the same color “clashes” with itself on an adjacent wall. Isn’t that nuts? AND, I’ve seen where someone picked two different colors and they end up looking the same!ReplyCancel

• cheryl yancey - August 3, 2015 - 10:42 PM

gutted for remodel ,lake house high ceilings.south west facing all colors that I think will look great look silver ,blue and green. The floor on order is a beautiful light grayish kitchen cabinets will be white/lightish. I want enough pigment but not to dark. the Griege definition sounds right but I have tried so many samples its sad. What about tyler Gray that is my next try. I don’t want to grayReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - August 4, 2015 - 10:21 PM

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for your comment, but I’m sorry, I’m not quite sure what you’re trying to say. Maybe you wrote it on a cell phone?ReplyCancel

• Mary Elizabeth - July 14, 2015 - 2:41 PM

Hello! Great articles & information! Right now I am studying your tips on wood flooring, and the “cool” gray & “warm” gray paint colors.

We are rehabing a 6K sq foot house top to bottom. I have used your advice & techniques to pick my trim color. I went with BM AF-35 Vapor, and it is marvelous!

I have also used BM HC-173 extensively and love it!

Currently, I am trying to select a color for our kitchen/great room. It faces south, & half of that is a wall of windows (15′ long x 6’high).

I painted the room HC-171 Wickham Gray, and it turned the most pastel “baby blue”!

What effect does the southern light have on the color in that room, and does it affect cool colors differently than warm colors?

Thanks for all the great insights!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - July 15, 2015 - 9:56 PM

Hi Mary Elizabeth,

The light affects all of the colors but it’s a combo of the light and the undertones in each shade. Then, there’s the time of day. So, Wickham might look baby blue in the morning and then go grayer in the afternoon or vice versa. I can’t predict how a color will look because it’s not just the direction of the light but how many windows, how big are they? Is there a big hill, water, an awning, a red convertible parked outside?

the best advice I can give is to make several test samples and tape them to the wall, looking at them at different times of the day and night.ReplyCancel

• Catherine Meechan - July 12, 2015 - 10:42 PM

Hi there, beautiful colours, thank you. I also love Balboa Grey, and am wondering if it will go with my sage green couch,and warm maple floors. My living room has corner windows one faces east, the other is south. I prefer a warm, cozy look in my space, and wonder which colours would compliment the Balboa Grey walls/Sage green couch. Hope you can help, thank you, much appreciated.
    CatherineReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - July 12, 2015 - 10:49 PM

Hi Catherine,

Speediest response ever! haha! You mean Balboa Mist, right? We used this color for a very large living room last year and it is probably the perfect neutral color. It does change ever so slightly. Sometimes I saw hints and I mean hints of lavender and sometimes tiny hints of green. Again, very tiny. Over-all, it’s a lovely soft, shade of warm gray. In answer to your question, based on my experience, I would say that it goes with everything! However, as always please make a nice big sample and move it around the room. Live with it and look at it in different lights and with your sofa fabric.

Aside from that, what you’re asking for goes under an interior design service. Don’t feel obligated, but just to let you know how it works.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - July 11, 2015 - 10:46 PM

Hi Bonnie,

lol. I said that the chip looks like cp, not necessarily how it looks on the wall. :] Collingwood does have very slight lavender undertones, but of course may be dependent on your particular lighting.ReplyCancel

• Bonnie - July 11, 2015 - 10:07 PM

Just wondering why you think Edgecomb Gray is similar to cat puke…sort of leaning toward that colour but can’t get that out of my head. Also you didn’t give a personal opinion of collingwood other than the fabulous image, does it lean towards the mauve?
    Love your comments, very helpful!

Bonnie (O:ReplyCancel

• Kristin M - June 4, 2015 - 12:01 AM

My 13 yr old son is moving to a larger bedroom in our basement. I’m waffling between painting his walls revere pewter or gray owl. We are doing oak trim with a weathered gray stain and two walls will have galvanized steal on the bottom half with a oak ledge (gray stain) dividing the wall. His bed is a black loft bed. I plan to accent with industrial elements and black. Which gray do you recommend? What is a nice darker gray color we could paint the cement floors that matches either revere pewter or gray owl? Ideas? Thanks!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - June 4, 2015 - 12:06 AM

Hi Kristin,

There is a fee for individual advice. I’d be happy to help you. The fee is $90 for the one room. I’ll also need photos. Preferably with the lights off unless it’s a really dark basement and the lights are on no matter what.ReplyCancel

• Geralyn Deller - June 1, 2015 - 5:59 PM

Love these rooms! Would Pale Oak, or Oyster Bar
    by SW go well with cream cabinets? I don’t want any
    Peach or pink tones. Thank you!ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - June 1, 2015 - 6:09 PM

Hi Geralyn,

Thanks for the love, however, I have a policy not to give out individual advice for free. There’s already so much free information on the website. If you need a paint consult, please contact me privately for that. I would need to know more than “cream cabinets” and would need photos, etc. Short of that, if you subscribe you’ll get an easy to follow guide which explains how to select the colors yourself. ReplyCancel

• Nikky - May 30, 2015 - 3:17 AM

Hi,
    I love all the info you have so kindly taken the time to share. I have a new home being built and need to make my paint selections. I am only allowed one paint color for the walls and ceilings and have chosen BM Balboa Mist. Please let me know if you think this is too dark for ceilings and walls. I am torn between BM Cloud White and Simply White for kitchen cabinets and all interior trim. My hardwood floors will be a greyish warm brown (if that makes sense, a little bit of a taupey grey hue) and my countertops will be white shimmery quartz with a soft gray backsplash. I am going for bright, clean, but warm, wispy and soft but not dingy or drab feeling. Any advice or suggestions on the safest route for paint color choices would be appreciated so much. Thanks in advance for your time.ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - May 30, 2015 - 10:00 AM

The blog is intended for information which will benefit everyone. When it falls under individual advice, there’s a fee. A paint consult for what you are describing is $150 and I would need clear photos of the entire space as well as finishes. Thank you!ReplyCancel

• Joyce DeBlasio - May 12, 2015 - 2:16 PM

Loved this post. I want to paint my wood mantle gray. It surrounds an off white marble and the wood walls are painted linen white. I think the pale oat color would
    look great on the mantle and would bring out the marble. The wood trim around the windows, which face north, are painted white. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you. Joyce DeBlasioReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - May 12, 2015 - 2:26 PM

Thanks Joyce, It sounds like you are looking for a paint consult? The fee for this is $60 and there’s a button in the sidebar for that. I would need some photos. Otherwise, if you subscribe in the box with turquoise lettering, you’ll receive a guide on how to select colors. ReplyCancel

• Kate Baron - March 18, 2015 - 11:52 AM

Hi Laurel, Loved this post. Question for you. Could you use these warm gray colors with Cotton Balls (I read your a fan!) as the trim color?. Particularly the revere pewter?ReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - March 18, 2015 - 12:13 PM

Hi Kate,

Yes, that’s a good combo. Cotton Balls is pretty universal, I have found, but again, there are always exceptions. I’ll be getting to trim colors very soon.ReplyCancel

• Autumn Leopold - March 14, 2015 - 3:28 PM

I wish I had seen this before I painted that little nook in my basement a more battleship grey as my FIL calls it. It’s okay though because I am going to modernize the spaces and I think it will be just fine. At least next time I will know I need to warm it up a little. 🙂ReplyCancel

• Elaina - March 13, 2015 - 12:51 AM

Laurel, do you have any recommendations for a gray color that goes with wood trim? Most of the examples I see online combine gray with white trim. Help, please!ReplyCancel

• Phyllis - March 12, 2015 - 7:01 PM

Very honored to be featured here today, Laurel! Many thanks!!
    PhyllisReplyCancel

• Tone on Tone Loi Thai - March 12, 2015 - 5:42 PM

Once again, lots of wonderful research – thank you! Thanks for the shout out 🙂 I always love your paint color posts, Laurel. Classic Gray is one of my favs. CheersReplyCancel

• judy - March 12, 2015 - 9:18 AM

Laurel….First and foremost, I love the blog and for some reason just recently found it. The rooms you posted are beautiful especially the last one…I could grab everything off the wall over the mantel! Over the last 3 years, we remodeled most of our home, that being main rooms, i.e. master bed and bath, kitchen, dining, breakfast, and surrounding. I also had to repaint everything in between for continuity. One of the main colors I chose was BM Collingwood. On my computer screen, your example of it is almost spot on. However, when getting started I was completely frustrated with what I would see online, compared to buying a sample and putting it on the wall. No two rooms are alike when it comes to paint. Light exposure, size, ceiling heights were all coming in to play. I finally decided to “print” as close a copy of a specific room with a color I liked to what I saw on screen. Color printers are much better than they used to be! That is the color I would try to duplicate and sometimes it would be far away on the color palettes than the actual named color. One thing in particular made me do this. I spoke to a lady in Atlanta who was a very good designer. Her home and particularly one of her rooms has been published and is very popular online. I was stunned that she would take my call but she was extremely kind. (It probably helped that I had some good information to help her out with another situation!) She is elderly and didn’t mind sharing her secrets. It was her wall color that captivated me. She had a color in her head and after trying literally 50 or more ready-samples, she decided to park herself on a stool in a Farrow and Ball dealer until the paint specialist and she came up with the color! It took all day, but he finally got it. When we talked she was in the process of moving out of this gorgeous home, designed by her son, an architect. The final formula/cans were lost in the move. She called me back several times, but to no avail could she find it. However, her advise was great. Get as close of a sample to a printed copy or even holding it up to the screen. It’s worked for me ever since. Not 100% accurate but closer than anything else I’ve tried.ReplyCancel

• Jo Galbraith - March 12, 2015 - 8:39 AM

I love the greiges! They are so versatile. I agree with you about Edgecomb Gray! It is lovely at times but can also be tricky. I used it in a space and it looked quite pinky and quickly had to repaint. I love that image from Fabulously Vintage.ReplyCancel

• Moya - March 12, 2015 - 4:25 AM

I love this colours really inspired me to redecorate finally however I am in the UK would I be able to scource them here ? Really love your blog thank youReplyCancel

• Veronica - Casa Vilora Interiors - March 12, 2015 - 2:28 AM

I have Revere Pewter in my living room, dining room and kitchen and it looks almost bluish gray at times and then warmer sometimes and then a slight hint of green sometimes. I just specified it for a client’s guest bedroom and it was so dark that she called me freaking out (I was shocked myself). She did a test sample on a white wall. She also had a red accent wall in that same room and it looked like a light silver from the same sample. Bottom line Revere Pewter is a chameleon – very beautiful, but be careful with it. We decided to go with a different gray in the guest bedroom (moonshine) and painted her dining room in the Revere Pewter, and it looks completely different there too. She loves it in the dining roomReplyCancel

• Beth Gallivan - March 11, 2015 - 9:30 PM

I have loved these posts and the extraordinary choice of photographs that illustrate how luscious the colors are in their ‘natural’ environment. Stunning and thank you.

I have a favorite BM ‘greige’ that did not make your list but I did want to mention it. Bleeker Beige is more of a greige than beige; or so it turns out in my home. It has a strong green undertone. Depending on the time of day, it can morph into any one of the three colors.

I wonder if you have ever used it or have an opinion about it.

Thank you, again, for the lovely post. I always look forward to reading what you write. BethReplyCancel

• Laurel Bern - March 11, 2015 - 9:39 PM

Hi Beth,

I have used Bleeker Beige and it’s lovely. It didn’t make into this post but it will in either another post. I had to make a decision regarding categories. Today’s were the lighter warm grays and Bleeker was a bit too deep. I’m going to do a post about darker grays, but am first going to hit green, because it’s March! Of course green is HUGE!

But, I will also hit the other neutrals, such as beiges, khakis, taupes and browns, etc. That’s probably as clear as mud. lol however, there are some colors which straddle different categories– the ones that aren’t easy to describe. But, I’ll definitely be getting to Bleeker Beige!

thanks for stopping by!ReplyCancel

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *